If you are searching for the most potent strain of kratom, that is the Red Vein Bali.
Tracing the History and Background of the Red Vein Bali
This strain got its name from its place of origin. The Red Vein Bali is endemic to Bali, Indonesia. Some natives even said that the early trading of kratom in the said country took place in the port of Bali.
Aside from the Red Bali, there is another Bali strain- the Red Kali.
Comparing the Similarities and Differences of Red Bali and Red Kali
These strains both have red veins in the leaves and share some properties. The red vein and red kali are classified as highly potent breeds of kratom.
Regarding the place of origin, these two strains have distinct beginnings. The red vein originated in Bali, while the red Kalimantan (commonly called as red kali) started growing in Borneo.
What are the Alkaloids in Red That Contributes to its Potency
Any strain of kratom is effective in managing chronic pain, relieving stress, renewing energy, and boosting the mind. But what is responsible for these benefits?
Based on studies, the reason why this Southeast Asian plant has a lot of benefits is due to its alkaloid contents.
- 7-Hydroxymitragynine. This is one of the active alkaloids present in kratom. The 7-Hydroxymitragynine is classified as an indole terpenoid alkaloid and is known to provide the analgesic effects of kratom.
- Mitragynine. This is the most abundant alkaloid in kratom. This is an opioid- receptor agonist (indole-based) alkaloid that is responsible for the mood enhancement, euphoria, and also contributes to the analgesic effect.
- Mitraphylline. This is a non- narcotic compound present in the leaves of kratom. The Mitraphylline is a derivative of oxindole and is deemed to provide cytotoxic and antiproliferative effects.
- 9-hydroxycorynantheidine. This is another active alkaloid in kratom. The 9-hydroxycorynantheidine acts as a partial agonist to the brain’s opioid receptors.
If you are interested in trying a kratom, make sure to know first the appropriate dosage. Read the dose recommendations here.
Recommended Dosage to Take Kratom the Right way
- Start. If you are just starting in taking a strain, make sure to start at a lower dose. It is recommended to take 2- 3 grams of kratom a day. You need to assess first if you reach the tolerance, and once you did not feel any improvement in your health, add another gram.
- Pro. If you have been taking a strain for several years, you can continue the safe dose at 5 grams a day. This quantity will ensure a higher kratom hit. But if you feel that you reach your tolerance level, you can just increase the dose.
Indeed, the use of kratom entails more responsibility than the possible gains. Just a single wrong move and you’ll probably end up your life due to overdose.
Now, if you want to make sure that there will be no accident that will occur along your kratom regiment, make sure to do the following tricks.
Tips to Prevent the Occurrence of Kratom Intake Glitch
- Empty Stomach. If you want to experience all the benefits of kratom, just empty your stomach. When you take a strain before a meal, this will make the absorption of the alkaloid faster. Always remember that if you take a kratom in a full stomach, you need to shift into a higher dose to feel the benefits that you want.
- Hydrate. Another important thing that you must do when you take a strain is to drink a lot of water. Kratom is effective in providing health benefits, but it will also drain a large amount of water in your body. Just bring an extra bottle of water to prevent dehydration.
- Distinct Dose. Always remember that each of the strain has its own dose preference. You cannot benchmark the dose of Maeng Da to the red vein. Bottom line, before you consume a kratom, make sure you research on the appropriate dosage.
- Record. Keeping an ‘experience log’ is an effective way to prevent an accident. Take note your specific experience on a particular strain.
Taking a kratom is indeed not a no-brainer. Now, if you want the best strain, buy a Red Vein Bali.