When people talk about Kratom, they often want the one that gives a boost in energy. Do you prefer a Kratom that boosts your power? If not, then this article is written especially for you.
The Sumatra Kratom came from Indonesia. The island of Sumatra is humid and rainy, and this climate is pleasant for the Kratom trees to grow.
For thousands of years, this Kratom strain has been part of the culture of Indonesia. The Sumatra Kratom strain is only known for one thing. It is the ultimate relaxant.
Unlike the Maeng Da Kratom which boosts energy, Sumatra Kratom specializes in mood enhancement and pain relief, thus making it the “ultimate relaxant.”
Usage and Effects of Sumatra Kratom
The Sumatra Kratom has several effects to the user. These are:
- A GOOD PAINKILLER. Sumatra Kratom is popular for its painkilling or analgesic effect. It is said to relieve moderate pain to chronic pain.
The richness of Sumatra Kratom in alkaloids acts like endorphins in the body chemistry. These alkaloids which are opioid antagonists block any feeling of pain.
- A GOOD STRESS REDUCER AND MOOD ENHANCER. Aside from its analgesic effects, Sumatra Kratom is also a good fighter for stress and anxiety. It has mood-enhancing effects that can reduce trauma due to stress, depression, or anxiety.
- A SLEEP EXPERT. If you’re having trouble sleeping, then let the Sumatra Kratom sing you a lullaby. The Sumatra Kratom is a natural alternative for sleep-inducing medicines. The effect of Sumatra Kratom on the body is mind and muscle relaxation.
The Strains of Sumatra Kratom and Its Effects
There are three popular Sumatra Kratom strains: red, white, and green.
1. Red Vein Sumatra Kratom Strain.
This strain is a potent strain in the Sumatra family. The red vein is a good sedating agent and pain reliever.
- One of the widespread effects of this strain is that it can alleviate chronic pain.
- Users of the red vein strain reported euphoric feelings.
- The red vein strain lowers blood pressure and is said to activate tactile pressure.
- The alkaloids of the red vein Sumatra Kratom promote the relaxation of the muscles, thus helping in insomnia.
The other reported benefits of the Red Vein Sumatra Kratom are the following:
- Relieves stress
- Calms the nerves
- Relieves pain (analgesic)
2. White Vein Sumatra Kratom Strain.
One thing unique about this strain is that it does not share the same general effect, unlike other Kratom strains. This strain is leaning on the energy boost side.
- The white vein strain relaxes the muscles and helps the user to have more endurance and stamina.
- This strain also boosts the mind without the harmful effects of synthetic medicines available in the market.
- It also relaxes the mind and body in a way that it relieves stress and reduces the risk of anxiety and depression.
- The white vein is known to produce the extremes of both feelings — euphoric and relaxed.
3. Green Vein Sumatra Kratom Strain.
This strain sits in between the white vein and the red vein. It gives the average effects of both strains.
- This strain is a good painkiller that doesn’t induce sleep. Thus, any sluggish feeling or sleepiness will not hinder day to day activities.
- It is said that this strain gives a balance between energy and cognitive boost.
- The effect of this strain can alleviate chronic to acute pain.
- This strain also helps in boosting energy at average levels, unlike the red vein strain.
Dosage Levels of the Different Strains
The Red Vein Sumatra Kratom should be used at the stated dosages below:
- Minimum dosage (for first-time users) – 1 to 2 grams.
- Proper dosage – 2 to 3 grams.
- Strong dosage (for increased effect) – 3 to 4 grams.
- Extra strong dosage (for lasting effect) – 4 to 5 grams.
- Maximum dosage (recommended) – 6 grams.
Going beyond the maximum dosage may cause harm to your body.
The White Vein Sumatra Kratom should be used at the stated dosages below:
- Minimum dosage (for first-time users) – 2 to 4 grams.
- Proper dosage (for increase intensity) – 4 to 6 grams.
- Strong dose (for pain relief) – 6 to 8 grams.
- Maximum dosage – 8 grams.
Going beyond 8 grams of White Vein Sumatra is dangerous and should only be used by experienced users.
The Green Vein Sumatra Kratom should be used at the stated dosages below:
- Minimum dosage – 1 gram.
- Proper dosage – 2 grams.
- Strong dosage – 5 grams.
The dosage level for the green vein strain depends on the weight and tolerance of the person. If you’re planning to use this, don’t go beyond the recommended limits.
Are you encouraged to use the Sumatra Kratom strain? Is this your ideal strain? Buy now and see if the effect suits you.